tiistai 20. maaliskuuta 2012

Not a single step back


"Damn, seems like I'm going to fail this one then", I smiled and turned to Ayase; "My head would explode if I even tried to read a book in one night!". He nodded and dropped his English literature books on the floor. "Screw this, see if I care!" he laughed.

After a few more minutes of laughing we left the classroom, because it was rather obvious that the "new guy" wasn't going to come back to that class anymore. "Do you think he was quite a badass when he started smoking?" Ayase asked me and I shook my head. "Not really. Would've been much more badass if he had lit the whole table on fire!" I gave Ayase a wide grin. He was no badass. He wasn't going to tame the students. I snorted. "That's true! Should we go to the roof and take a little nap?" Ayase pointed to the staircase to the left from us. "Sounds like a plan", we climbed to the roof.

"I'm hungry" I whined after an hour of sleeping on the roof. "You're always hungry!" Ayase grunted and turned so that he was laying on his back. "I can't help it! I need fooooood!" I stretched my words and sat up. "It's total bullshit that you never gain weight but you eat like a horse", Ayase frowned at me. "I know. But!! I can't say that I mind!" I jumped up. "I'm gonna run to the school cafeteria and buy some juice or something so that I'll survive 'till lunch break", I headed my way to the door. Ayase just waved his hand as I disappeared into the staircase again.

I was running in the hallway and out of the corner came the new teacher. "No running in the hallways", he noted as I passed him. I slowed down a little. "No smoking in class" I snapped back at him and then went on running towards the cafeteria. "Asshole...." I whispered under my breath as a reached the vending machine. I got my apple juice and started to walk back to the hallway. I was sneaking around like a darn thief just so the new teacher wouldn't catch a glimpse on me again. I was really beginning to think that the new guy was just a jerk trying to manipulate us students to do everything as he says.

The way back the roof seemed longer that normally and I noticed that I had fallen deep into my own thoughts and I was barely walking forward. I shook my head as if to shake away the meaningless thoughts and started to run again. When I opened the door to the roof I saw Ayase still sleeping and I sat down close to him and opened the juice can. "He'll quit before next week ends", I whispered to myself.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti