keskiviikko 7. maaliskuuta 2012

Profile: Miki

Character profile:






First name:    Miki

Surname:      Yamaoka

Birthday:       7th of July 1993

Horoscope:   Cancer

Hobbies:        Playing games, sleeping

Favorite food: Chinese food

Likes:             Sleeping, games, many TV-series, food, arts

Dislikes:          Idiots.

Other info, etc:

Miki is a fairly temperamental boy who is rather social and yet quite shy. He has a kind heart and would give his life for most people. It's not all too easy to get on his bad side and you could see him as a very naive person. He trusts people a bit too easily and that gets him into a lot of trouble.

He hasn't really dated anyone, because he never really has seen anyone so interesting that he would've felt anything for them in that way. He has always pictured his life as normal and boring. He doesn't really bother to do anything about it, but he'd like to have something exciting in his life. 

He is still a student (he will graduate in 4 months) and his studies are going rather well, though he doesn't really know what he'll do after he graduates. He gets easily stressed and when he's stressed he likes to be alone for long periods of time. 

He has a lot of "friends", but he doesn't really spend time with them outside of school unless absolutely necessary. He prefers being alone and doing his own thing. 


Greetings from writer:

Hello!


So this the official start of our (mine and Keara's) interactive yaoi/shounen ai blog thing. We are rather excited (or at least I am) about this and I can't wait 'till we get both of the character profiles up and for all of you to see! 
I'm hoping that we get this blog running smoothly and I'll admit I hope we'll get a lot of readers. This is first time for both of us doing something like this (though I do run my own blog called: Giving love a bad name), which is making me a bit nervous, because I have no idea how well this kind of an idea will work and so on. This is kind of like role-playing with texts that I've done before many, many times, but this is just the first time anything actually is published for others to read. 


I hope from the bottom of my heart that you'll enjoy reading this story that'll hopefully be awesome!


I have to go now... My laptop is giving up on me and I have got to fix it. *sigh*


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti